Topic: Halloween Hooptie! Who's in?

Had a few years off.

Thrilled to be back in the madness that is Lemons.

The "Batmobile" will be our teams new ride.

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

Re: Halloween Hooptie! Who's in?

Super Grover will be attending the Halloween Hooptie fest

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

glad to hear that super grover will be there.
Opel and/or Probe will be there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

Maybe they will leave us in C......
Always a pleasure to race with you Yuri!
Manny

We are in with 4 again.  The TR7 is going to sit this one out, as it tore in half again at Thompson and those guys are sick of not driving it at races, so they are bringing a backup car.  It's a little too nice for Lemons but at this point they just want some seat time. That damn TR7 hasn't run a full race in years.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

6 (edited by chaase 2017-08-31 07:57 AM)

Mkotzias wrote:

Maybe they will leave us in C......
Always a pleasure to race with you Yuri!
Manny

Just let Steve have a stint in it. He will realize how terrible it is and keep it in class C. If he doesn't run screaming from the car after he gets out. We have a pretty good argument though, I think we were the fourth slowest car at Thompson.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Any info from NHMS on friday practice yet? times, cost..?

NHMS Friday testing has usually been $150 for the car and one driver and then $50 for each additional driver.  Otherwise, just like most other testing days: open track, lunch break, etc.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

The ZX3 of Cheessebolt Enterprises will be there--our second race ever! Now we're seasoned non-noobs.  (lol)

Seems  Bentover Racing  is, then again we hardly ever miss this race.  It's our home base race.   Looking forward to seeing everyone this year. 

Thinking we are renting a camper.

MarioKart #28 Prelude is in...

And it will be happy to see all of its friends at the track!

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

team ALTIMAte Warrior will be back after out inaugural race at Thompson.

NISMorons - 2002 Nissan Altima, VQ35de, 6-speed // 1990 Infiniti M30
https://www.facebook.com/AltimateWarrior/

Team Del Soul Train will be there with our purple Delsol...

Keep an eye out for the return of the Rum Punch Tower in the back of a blue tricycle circulating after the track goes cold Saturday.

will be there
Bob Mann

I got no money, I can't afford it, but not on the welfare... sad

Sorry for Party Racing is in!

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

Broke Motorsports is in with both the Turdcel and the angry golf,  hopefully the golf stays together and the Turdcel is faster!

959 Toyota Tercel   6x Lemons loser

New England Area roll cages send me an email I'm in Central MA

Nuthin' but a Z Thang will be there with the 280Z.

Nuthin' but a Z Thang -  1976 Datsun 280Z

Overengineer'd Racing will be there with our e12 and 4cyl e30 bmws.  Doesn't look like car #3 will be ready in time.  This is our 24th Lemons event, too bad we lost our "Get your 24th race free" punch card.

30 entries since 2009
#39 & #53 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
http://www.facebook.com/nhlemons

Gadget Inspectors will be present. We may even bring a car that runs/doesn't 'splode.

Chief Gadget Inspector
Fifteen-time Loser
S13 240SX (bent)

Joe Regulator wrote:

Gadget Inspectors will be present. We may even bring a car that runs/doesn't 'splode.

What fun is that? I do have a request can we get some different music this time, like a Halloween montage?

22 (edited by MZAVARIN 2017-09-08 09:04 PM)

If you take requests, how about
"The Monster Mash"!!??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PoSljk8cE

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

23 (edited by TheEngineer 2017-09-14 07:03 AM)

Sonic wrote:

We are in with 4 again.  The TR7 is going to sit this one out, as it tore in half again at Thompson and those guys are sick of not driving it at races, so they are bringing a backup car.  It's a little too nice for Lemons but at this point they just want some seat time. That damn TR7 hasn't run a full race in years.

I'm amazed they've stuck with it so long. For as much crap as they gave me for sticking with the daytona so long they (or maybe one of them) really don't want to give up on that car.

We'll be there with the family race saab again. There's like a 5% chance the new car will be ready. But let's be real, it won't be (though it may have a functioning engine in it in time.)

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Just curious who's judging NHMS this year?  And if ya happen to know the size t-shirts they wear...  Again... just curious

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

Scooby Doobies are in with the #9 Mystery Machine. We always forget how cold it can be late October in NH...don't forget your cold weather gear!!

#9 Audi CQ Scooby Doo Car known as the Mystery Machine, #44 Audi 4KQ painted as a tribute car to the 1989 IMSA  car driven by Haywood, Stuck, and Rohrl, and the #95 Audi TT Lightning McQueen.