Re: How to deal with varrying sized drivers

yeah 2 cars is an option as well since i've been talking about Lemons for several years to all of my friends i think i've got 8-10 friends who want to participate.

If you do go that route, it opens up some theme ideas.  I particularly liked the Spy vs Spy rabbit team

http://www.murileemartin.com/LRF09/LRF09-3060.jpg

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

My personal favorite Idea I came up with was a white bronco II being chased by a panther body crown vic.

that spy v spy is great.

8-10 people that are interested.  With how the average team goes, you may barely scrape by with a team of 4 once you start putting the car together and the bills start rolling in.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

BoB wrote:

8-10 people that are interested.  With how the average team goes, you may barely scrape by with a team of 4 once you start putting the car together and the bills start rolling in.

yep...maybe 5...no really 3.

Believe it or not I'm the medium sized guy on my team, at 6 foot 2 and 200 pounds I"m shorter AND lighter then 2 of my other drivers and my lightest driver is 5 foot 9 and only 150 pounds.

So put the seat on sliding rails from JAZ racing AND we also made a pair of seat inserts for the two smallest drivers.

Also when I first started to race Lemons I tipped the scales at over 260 pounds....beyond making life more simple getting the bigger guy on your team to shed some pounds is a good thing in general.  Besides my doctor being more happy with me, its made me able to do VERY long stints in hot heat.   The old me was tired out after just 2 hours.

Just sayin.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

hegel wrote:

I think we're probably going to go the 2 seat route. its about 3 small guys and 3 bigger guys so if we position who drives when we shouldn't have to swap the seat every driver.

Check with John Pagel before you commit to this - would suck to show up at a race only to hear you should have done insterts, etc. and then having to scramble to get it all done. Remember - Americans like to sue, and if someone on your team has medical issues b/c your seat design failed, they or their family can come after Lemons, you, and your dog...