Topic: Car database

Does anyone know if a list of cars that have ever been entered in a Lemons race?  We don't want a car that's been over played and are looking for a unique entry.

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7
1999 Chevy Blazer

Re: Car database

http://www.roadkill.com/24-hours-lemons … an-luxury/

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

Not really. There has a been a few more basic overviews of what has raced in Lemons, but nothing that that has shown every car. And there hasn't been anything since 2013. You can find Judge Eric's car type overview here.

Otherwise you are basically stuck digging through the previous race results and Judge Phil's Uber Galleries (which can be found here and here.)

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

4 (edited by rlchv70 2017-09-10 06:43 PM)

Message Eric Rood. He'll help you out.

https://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/misc.php?email=2719

look through the picture galleries and you will see which ones have been played out, plus you will figure out which themes have been overdone, for instance most BMWs have been overdone, and tank themes on BMWs have been even more overly done, so don't do a tank themed bmw.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Oh, hey there. Haven't checked the forum in [glances at watch] forever.

Send me a message or an email (eric@24hoursoflemons.com | THEY GOT ME AN EMAIL GUYS) with what you're thinking and I can help point you in the right direction.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Huskar wrote:

Does anyone know if a list of cars that have ever been entered in a Lemons race?  We don't want a car that's been over played and are looking for a unique entry.

worry about getting a safe reliable car together, then think about a theme.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"