Topic: Scoring - Performance and Butt Turrible the same?

Are these two categories supposed to be the same, or is there an error on the rules/ scoring section of the rally webpage? It seems like these two categories should be different? Not trying to be a douchenozzle...... just wondering.

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Re: Scoring - Performance and Butt Turrible the same?

If you're worried about your score you're doing it wrong. Just saying. wink

phyveaux wrote:

...or is there an error on the rules/ scoring section of the rally webpage?

You're right, they're not supposed to be word-for-word identical to each other. There were several errors introduced when the website was redesigned recently and this appears to be one that hasn't been corrected yet. From the earlier version of the site, the Butt-Turrible section should read:

How Butt-Turrible Is It?

+0-66 for hooptieness of marque & model
    +0-66 for hooptieness of this particular example
    +0-66 for hooptieness of driver & passenger

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

gogmorgo wrote:

If you're worried about your score you're doing it wrong. Just saying. wink

I know, I know, but the very fact that the scoring is FUNNY made me want to know the difference. Just as I anticipated, the actual Butt-Turrible scoring adds to the fun of finding a butt-turrible car and teammates!

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

I mean, the first Lemons Rally was the first event I'd done after a traumatic brain injury. That's how you get hooptie passenger points, I think.

Do not recommend. Run it in a Trabant instead.