Topic: EVR Seeks 4th Driver for MSR

One of our old guys moved to Colorado, and our new guy bought a house this summer, so EVR needs a 4th driver for a home race at MSR (Nov. 10-12).

The Dart is a well-handling, lower-powered RWD momentum car with most of the bugs worked out, which can compete in Class B if everything goes well and generally finishes in the top third even if they don't. We prefer veteran C- or B-class drivers, but we're really not picky as long as you don't break the car.

$650 covers entry, car expenses, and some measure of food. We've paid the camping fee, and you can share our Necksgen if you've got the helmet posts. You pay for your Lemons license, bring your own safety gear, and find a place to sleep. Ideally, you'll also bring beer to the potluck Friday night.

Command Pilot/Flight Director, Escape Velocity Racing
Index of Effluency, Heroic Fix, Class C Trophy, now hopelessly gunning for Class B.
Currently 1-2 vs. Team Fairlylame in the Class of 1964 Championships

Re: EVR Seeks 4th Driver for MSR

Last chance! We have 1 of our 2 4th-driver stints spoken for, but one (1:30-1:40) stint is still open, either Saturday or Sunday. Call it $300.

Alternatively, we could use a ghost driver if your team has an extra.

Command Pilot/Flight Director, Escape Velocity Racing
Index of Effluency, Heroic Fix, Class C Trophy, now hopelessly gunning for Class B.
Currently 1-2 vs. Team Fairlylame in the Class of 1964 Championships

Frank,

I ended up with five drivers - do you still have a slot if I send one over with a handful of cash for a stint? They're not Randy Probst but they can bring a B class car home intact.

Toni

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Hi,

I am looking for a team to join as driver. I live in Houston in Clearlake. Have racing experience in the UK and Europe racing Caterhams. Have about 50 races and some 3-7 hr. endurance racing experience but never done Lemons.

Am a UK National A License holder and have all my racing gear - helmet, HAN's etc. 

Am 49 and mechanical engineer by training so reasonable mechanical adept. Have no problem helping wrench as well.

Let me know if seat is still open. My direct email is connola2@apci.com

Cheers
Andrew