Topic: North East Ohio Team Still one short.

MBTL Racing out of Cleveland, OH still has only 3 team members. We're all too lazy to drive that much. If you are in the Northeast Ohio area, and think Lemons isn't a terrible Idea, maybe come have a look. Our car is pretty square, it has 3 races under it, and we swear we're changing the theme from the horrible rotgut wine theme.

https://i.imgur.com/agiACM2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WR0ZmWx.jpg

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "What's the word? Thunderbird!", "What's the Price? Thirty Twice!"
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Re: North East Ohio Team Still one short.

http://i59.tinypic.com/4jkzn.jpg

PM sent

M45 Racing,
#45 '02 Subaru WRX, Sears 2018 42/173, Didn't blow up or step on it.
#4  '63 Studebaker Avanti, IOE, The Ridge 2016
#19 '90 Thunderbird Super Coupe(retired) Organizers Choice Award, Sears 2015

I'm in the general area of NE Ohio.  Rocky river, Medina, area. Interested in Driving/ participating.   Cool car smile

Direct Email sent.

88 Thunderbird "What's the word? Thunderbird!", "What's the Price? Thirty Twice!"
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Can i get a chance ?

santoalam wrote:

Can i get a chance ?

Not exactly around the corner are you?

Newbie member of MBTL Racing (Mistake By The Lake)
Races run.......
Gingerman Oct 2016
Gingerman April 2017

Ratdoggy wrote:
santoalam wrote:

Can i get a chance ?

Not exactly around the corner are you?

Sir I just frequently asked anyway thanks

santoalam wrote:

Can i get a chance ?

Sorry man, We're looking for a local 4th main team member. Keep checking the boards for open Arrive and Drive slots.

Guildenstern wrote:
santoalam wrote:

Can i get a chance ?

Sorry man, We're looking for a local 4th main team member. Keep checking the boards for open Arrive and Drive slots.

Isn't that a Bangladeshi flag in your hand mr. Guildenstern in your photo

No it's the Mechanical Damage black flag.

Orange circle against Black.

They do look similar though!

http://bangladeshflag.facts.co/bangladeshflagof/BangladeshFlagPicture1.jpg

https://www.flagman.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/IMG_6023%20(2)_540x545.jpg

My personal racing emblem is crossed Mechanical Damage and track debris flags with the motto in Bad Latin: "Always Broken"

https://i.imgur.com/YIootsH.jpg

The picture was too small thats why I guess it's a Bangladeshi flag. my mistake

What's the schedule for next year?

(Too far away to be local but frequent 4th driver.)

Still don't know. The timing this year for us stinks. But that's just how it goes some years. Definately NOT doing Joliet in the Spring though. I'll just spend two days in a cold shower covered in gravel If I want that experience.

I'm in Akron and a former bmwcca driving instructor. Are you still looking for someone?

Jim

We have 4 guys now, but more is more. I'll toss you a DM after the new year when we figure out what we're doing.

Solid.

I can't promise I'll be much use as a wrench but I can promise I can drive. Never been in any official wheel to wheel stock car races. However I've been in a number of ~unofficial~ races of you know what I mean. Also used to competitively race go karts in a small league. Currently live 15 minutes outside of CLE. Motivated and currently undergoing as much self education about the sport as I can. I'd be more than willing to pay my part and then some as well as provide my own transport to any event in the Midwest should you find yourself in need of a driver for future races.

Interested , im out of Lexington Ohio , Home track is Mid- Ohio. Shoot me a email if your still looking for a experienced driver .

I feel like we may have the makings of a Spin-off team! May have to start putting aside for another cage build.
When it Rains, it Snows.

We'll be working on the car this weekend in Uniontown (south of Akron) this weekend. When we Sort out what day I'll drop DM's to you guys and you can come up and look as we trip over each other trying to put an engine back in.

20 (edited by Ratdoggy 2018-01-04 10:34 AM)

IOE contender second car?
Class C for all the marbles or nickels?
Damn I should have bought that '62 Plymouth for $400

Races run.......
Gingerman Oct 2016
Gingerman April 2017

21 (edited by Guildenstern 2018-01-04 12:54 PM)

IOE is all the Nickels, or well technically 20 more nickels, but also free entry in the next race.

What about the ........ Secret Parts T-bird? What's the dumbest drive train we could put in that? 12A rotary? Miata 1.6? Goldwing 1100?

If we could find an Allison aircraft engine..........I do know where one is

Races run.......
Gingerman Oct 2016
Gingerman April 2017

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/ … 04970.html

Races run.......
Gingerman Oct 2016
Gingerman April 2017

oooooo $5

Also IF we could keep it going for more than half the race a turboshaft would be a big IOE contender. BIG IF.

Why where is one?

https://www.salvageautosauction.com/mod … S-for-Sale

Flood damaged Tesla with a 4 cylinder boat diesel engine?