Topic: NHMS Tool Return

I've finally started sorting through the post race mess and have founds some tools that don't belong to us (Squidrope Racing/Batmobile e30).  In the madness of our "I Got Screwed" award winning performance.  We borrowed some tools which didn't get returned.  I'd like to make sure that all tools are returned.  Most were borrowed from DHB I've been told.  But other teams nearby might've fallen victim to our unintended extended borrow...   Please contact me and we can figure what is yours and I'll ship the tools back to you ASAP.  Thanks and sorry about the screw up.

Keith

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

Re: NHMS Tool Return

I doubt you guys have it but we ended up not coming home with a brand new 5lb fire extinguisher.  Has an Overengineer'd Racing sticker on it.  You were pitted across from us so I figure it was worth asking.

30 entries since 2009
#39 & #53 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
http://www.facebook.com/nhlemons

n0m4d wrote:

I doubt you guys have it but we ended up not coming home with a brand new 5lb fire extinguisher.  Has an Overengineer'd Racing sticker on it.  You were pitted across from us so I figure it was worth asking.

Sorry.  No fire extinguisher.  A few wrenches and sockets is all that we have.

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

Keith we went down this road and we ended up etching our tools just for haha's.

Jake from DHB here, those tools were probably our stallmate's, bright ideas racing, but you can just bring 'em to NJMP and we can sort it out then. I don't think we ever inventoried our tools post-race but we'll probably get to it before then lol.