Topic: driver looking for team for new orleans

Any team looking for driver for New Orleans in April? I have lots of track day experience at various tracks (including NOLAMP) and in various cars, but only 1 wheel-to-wheel race (Lemons in 2008 or so). I also have a lot of experience wrenching on my own cars. I live in New Orleans.

Re: driver looking for team for new orleans

I'm also interested in joining a team. Probably not as a driver because my only racing experience is with Mario Kart. I just think it'd be a lot of fun to be a part of this race.

If you're looking for someone local who's enthusiastic, eager to learn, and willing to help - please let me know.

OP, please let me know if you find anything also. Hope you don't mind me tagging along on this post, I figure I'm not fighting you for a driver spot so it'd be alright.

miketangouniform wrote:

I'm also interested in joining a team. Probably not as a driver because my only racing experience is with Mario Kart. I just think it'd be a lot of fun to be a part of this race.

If you're looking for someone local who's enthusiastic, eager to learn, and willing to help - please let me know.

OP, please let me know if you find anything also. Hope you don't mind me tagging along on this post, I figure I'm not fighting you for a driver spot so it'd be alright.

just saw this reply.  nothing has come of this yet .

We need a driver for New Orleans.  Car is an E36 with a 302 swap.  If you're interested send me your number and we can talk about it.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races