1 (edited by cmorgan1_97 2017-12-31 07:24 AM)

Topic: Proven SCCA racecar looking at Endurance Racing, Need drivers and crew

Metro Detroit location startup team, looking for team members / drivers for an endurance racing series in 2018. 

Proposed schedule for 2018 would include both Gingermans and Autobahn for the car based out of the Metro Detroit area. 

Proven Honda Fit SCCA race car with driver and hauler.  The car holds track records for SCCA B-SPEC at Buttonwillow.  Having recently moved to the Midwest, I’ve lost all of my close racing buddies.

Shoot me a message here and we can start discussing details.  First race is Apr, so time is critical already.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Proven SCCA racecar looking at Endurance Racing, Need drivers and crew

Recently moved to Metro Detroit from CA as well, did a couple of Lemons races last year and looking to find something out here in MI as well.

May not be able to make Autobahn this year, but would be very interested in joining up for the Michigan races.

How does an SCCA spec-B Fit make the price cutoff?

I'm looking for a first team to participate with, I'm out of Chicago. I don't see either of those races being a problem, though my total lack of experience and availability for ongoing maintenance may be.

Do SCCA Spec-B Cages pass Lemons tech? I know some SCCA stuff doesn't.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "What's the word? Thunderbird!", "What's the Price? Thirty Twice!"
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Keen driver experienced in all aspects of racing looking for a drive at autobahn.

Will bring firesuit, fuel & tools.

Please get in touch ASAP as I will have to book flights.

Email sent you.  Waiting your response.