Topic: 66 Route Wild speculation.

I noticed the basic layout is out now for the Sucky Suck. So time for wild speculation about our route.

How much of the original road is going to be involved? How much will be on I-55 to 40 to 44?

And most importantly, where are we leaving the road for Vegas, and will it mean missing the Sitgreaves Pass on Oatman (AZ-10)? And where are we picking back up? It says camping near Joshua Tree but that's way south of the route and not directly out of Vegas.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Re: 66 Route Wild speculation.

I imagine it will be like the second day of the Moscow to Paris Rally last year. There will be a bunch of places to earn points, but if you want to hit them all you will need to leave early and be arriving late to Vegas. It probably won't be much of a straight line either. Oatman should be fun with all of the donkeys around town.

Steve McD is coming up with the Sucky Suck route. He's driven the sections or road in and around AZ more times than some people have driven back and forth to work, so whatever comes of it will be excellent.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

SWEET

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Great. Now I have to actually start planning to hit this one up.

Planning. Ha! Like that ever happens.