Topic: Moscow 18: Anyone Bringing Beetle pan?

I'd hate to show up in the same Lemon as another team, so.... Anybody else bringing a beetle pan based fiberglass body two seater with a truck bed in burnt orange???

No? What are ya bringin?

Brian Gomez
2018 Great Lakes Mistake Dune Buggy Thing - 2018 Retreat from Moscow: 1979 Lemons Chevette - 2017 Retreat from Moscow: 1978 Ford Fairmont Futura - 2016 Hell On Wheels Car Weeeeeaaaaaaaakkkk: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Breaking Bad!

Re: Moscow 18: Anyone Bringing Beetle pan?

Whatever you do, bring a spare set of Fingers and Toes. You'll need em by day 2.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Re: Moscow 18: Anyone Bringing Beetle pan?

Hey,

No VW here but Rag-Tag team Valiant Effort will hopefully make it to the starting line in our 69 Plymouth Valiant that we purchased at the end of December in New England.  Since this car was acquired, my daily driver and street machine have absolutely refused to function reliably so I'm hoping that means the Plymouth will run flawlessly when I get the fuel system back together.  Or at least someone can take a little amusement from my misery... or life lessons...

Hope! to see you there!

Sam

Rusty Tear Racing "Rally" Fiero
2010 Stafford 2011 Summit, Stafford 2012 Loudon, Loudon Class C Win!
2013 Monticello, Loudon, Loudon 2014 NJMP, Loudon 2015 NJMP, Thompson