Topic: 95th Percentile Male Seeking 95th Percentile Team

As an ex-Formula SAE whack-job I am handy in the shop and have experience with moderate auto repair, manual and CNC lathes and mills, welding, and general fabrication, as well as experience as a team racing driver, and high competence with true manual and sequential manual transmissions.  I haven't done a Lemons event before, but I'm looking forward to giving it a shot and gaining any experience I can!  I live on Long Island, and unfortunately cannot travel far, but please let me know if you are in the area and would like a hand.  Thank you!

Re: 95th Percentile Male Seeking 95th Percentile Team

New team name; 95th percentile male with 95% erectile function?

There are a few teams based on Long Island. The team w/the Ford Ranger, forget the team name, is in Commack. I am not sure if they are looking for drivers/help. I shot him a text message to see if he was interested. I live on Long Island but the team is based north of NYC.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner

Hello 1Paul,

We are the guys with the Ranger from Eastern Suffolk.  We have 5 guys on the team now, but if you want to check out the truck, chat, or what ever you can email me.  Chris Im from Coram, Commack is way to upscale for me...lol

1998 Ford Ranger 4.0 High Output
Organizers Choice Award Thompson Motor Speedway 2017
Hit'em With the Hein

stano316 wrote:

Hello 1Paul,

We are the guys with the Ranger from Eastern Suffolk.  We have 5 guys on the team now, but if you want to check out the truck, chat, or what ever you can email me.  Chris Im from Coram, Commack is way to upscale for me...lol

Coram, Commack...All those places east of me are blurr

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner