Re: Practice day NJMP

Mr.Yuck wrote:

Anybody in? Our team did it last year (less me) had a great time, lots of laps.  We are going to do it this year, but not the race, Mothers Day did not go over well, I wish they'd change the date....

If it's your wife that's angry, use these words imparted to me:

"She's not your mother"

If it's your mom, well you've got bigger problems...

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Farfrunwinnin's Golf will be running practice.  Though we tend to break something early on and then spend half of practice fixing it, but hey better there than race day!

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

I'd like to run practice day. There's one or two things on the Saab that could be issues, or could be nothing and we won't know until we hammer on it. Unfortunately it needs an alternator, and we didn't catch that until late last week. So we need to do that Friday. And because of where the alternator is on the saab it can be a very long job....

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

#609 ZX3 of Cheesebolt Enterprises is 98% ready for the weekend.  (The 2% is owing to a leaky rear brake caliper I noticed when loading the car on the trailer--we'll have to change that Thursday night/Friday morning)

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:
Mr.Yuck wrote:

Anybody in? Our team did it last year (less me) had a great time, lots of laps.  We are going to do it this year, but not the race, Mothers Day did not go over well, I wish they'd change the date....

If it's your wife that's angry, use these words imparted to me:

"She's not your mother"

If it's your mom, well you've got bigger problems...

She is the mother of our children...

"get up and get your grandma outta here"