Topic: Team Forming in Charleston SC

Looking to form a team in SC, 2 wrench-able drivers looking for more team mates to have some fun at Carolina Motor Park and ATL.

2 (edited by Homer Sorry 2018-03-20 09:25 PM)

Re: Team Forming in Charleston SC

do you have more info. im located an hour from road atlanta. don't have a budget. i don't have any experience racing exxcept for on a sim. and i can google stuff and hand tools as my experience in mechaniching. let me know what you have in mind. i don't mind to be a driver. i can just be a crew member/cheerleader/beer hander/brake pad changer/food getter/anything else i can think of.

Can't help you with finding teammates (we are fishing in the same pond), but if you have questions, or want to crawl around some existing Lemons cars, let me know.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

Which CMP and ATL dates are you trying to meet?  And how many people are you looking for?  Finally, what kind of financial commitment do you seek?

Just got accepted to Fall CMP so this is really happening! We have one seat open, but could accept up to three for a cost-saving full roster.  If any drivers are finding yourself without a ride, let me know. The car is a 93 Miata and cost is expected to be about $500 for car+fees for those we feel comfortable turning loose in this fine 'piece' of machinery.

Seat still open? I’m located in the Fort Mill area.

Fill all those slots yet?

Still have some seats we could fill. Lee, sending you a PM.

are you guys still looking for teammates for cmp fall. I'm in the charlotte area this would be my first race participating just fyi.

Still looking? I am in Mount P and my brother is in MB, we are looking for a team....

Hi, Complete newbie in Bluffton but would love to join if you still have some seats, I have no experience racing but I have a few 10mm laying around