Topic: Gingerman in June

Looking for a seat for the Gingerman race in June. I've done two Lemons weekends with a lot of go kart racing behind me. I've been flagging at the Autobahn Country Club for 5 years now so you won't have to worry about me missing a flag. I can drive a manual but don't know how to heal and toe (yet). If you got more questions or just want to shoot me a message feel free to do so at mrpaganifingzonda@att.net if not leave a post here. Thanks, Nick

Re: Gingerman in June

Where are you located?  We are potentially running two cars at G-man  and potentially one drive down.  We run the Dustbuster minivan and the 1947 Plymouth that is no longer stock.  If you are in the Chicagoland area be interested in having you out to a build day when we resume in a couple of weeks.

Mike, are you really willing to go to three Nicks?

What could possibly go wrong?  We already nicknamed the two Nicks we have so it would be fine.

I live right here in Joliet. I loved the way the Plymouth sounded at Autobahn this year. Yeah I'd be interested just see how the chemistry is, shoot me an email.