Topic: On the CMP Lemons Supreme Court bench next weekend: Judge Rich

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LNHF16/0254-IMG_5265.jpg

I have been to every CMP race since 2012, but I just worked the last eight races in a row and I need a break. In my place, we are shipping out Rocket Surgery Racing captain Rich von Sneidern, the guy who built the Lemons Checker Marathon and Lemons 4CV. Rich has judged at most of the New England races for the last five or so years.

If you wish to ensure fair and just treatment by the Lemons Supreme Court in South Carolina, I suggest you bribe Judge Rich with gloriously hideous sport jackets and ties, such as what you see in the above photo. He likes obscure/terrible science-fiction movies on VHS as well, plus weird hot-rod parts.

Re: On the CMP Lemons Supreme Court bench next weekend: Judge Rich

You gotta give us more notice. I already bought my Phil-specific bribe. I had to go to Belgium for it. Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

Can confirm, that sports jacket got us far.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

You're breaking my heart, Phil.  I've been wrenching 18 months to prove to you we can survive through to Sunday.