1 (edited by Wick 2018-04-23 09:21 AM)

Topic: CMP Spring BBQ?

Anyone hungry?  Team Terminally Confused will be cooking BBQ again for Saturday evening and all are invited.  We will be providing BBQ, sauce and beans.  As usual, we would appreciate folks brings sides to share.  Also need some additional plates and utensils if anyone is willing.  Please sign up on this thread so people know what you're bringing and we don't end up with 40 lbs of inedible coleslaw.

We will also be collecting donations again for Lemons of Love in the food line!  Please be sure to bring along "spare" change, large bills, Miatas, Porches, etc.!

Curt

Re: CMP Spring BBQ?

I'm coming down to hang out on Saturday. I'll be happy to help cook and pick up any last minute items that are needed.

I have a Heatermeter controller I can bring down if its needed. Its set up for a green egg.

Forks.  We'll bring forks.  1000+/- Plastic forks.  smile
And Kings Hawaiian rolls, of course!

Ann & Team Pigasus

Curt, I know you said you're providing beans. Would you like additional beans? It's about the only side dish that I can make that is particularly good.

Aaron
Knoxvegas Lowballers

TrackGeeks_Chris wrote:

I'm coming down to hang out on Saturday. I'll be happy to help cook and pick up any last minute items that are needed.

I have a Heatermeter controller I can bring down if its needed. Its set up for a green egg.

Appreciate the heatermeter controller offer.  I have multiple heatermeters in various configurations, but Curt prefers to run the eggs old school.  He can hit within 5 degrees of a target manually on the vents.  Plus, no chance of spotty CMP power causing a food failure.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

We'll make some of that salad we brought last spring (I think it went well), plus either watermelons or grapes (or both), depending on the situation.

K Car Stalker

I was hoping to see this thread.

I will make bean salad. I've got a new recipe with black beans and cumin; my wife says it's pretty good. I will also bring a keg. Robert may also bring a keg.

That's if I even arrive. I will be driving the Electrica 007 to the track again to test out the new BMW i3 batteries and my new REx system, so if you see a column of thick black smoke somewhere on US1 between Raleigh and Kershaw, then I didn't make it.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

AaronDC wrote:

Curt, I know you said you're providing beans. Would you like additional beans? It's about the only side dish that I can make that is particularly good.

Aaron
Knoxvegas Lowballers

Aaron,

Feel free to bring more!  Mine always run out so another option would be awesome!

The folks from Grim Reaper Racing plan to be there!

Mark
Grim Reaper Racing - V-6 Ford Mustang
American Made with worn out foreign parts

Duff Beer ATL will be bringing a keg of Jalapeño Beer.

Team Hare Pi will be there and we will bring a side, of what i'm not sure yet.

-Justin
Team Hare Pi

Justin
Dixie Wrecked Racing
90 BMW 325i / Ford 302 and other janky crap

Great food and fun today!