Topic: Looking for a team for Houston

Hello all, looking to be a driver for Houston on November 10-11. Will be able to help finance and pretty knowledgeable on cars. If you have any questions let me know.

Re: Looking for a team for Houston

What experience do you have? Have all your own gear?

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

I have been around cars most of life. I do my own maintenance on my own vehicle. Never raced before except fast go karts. I know the concept of down shifting and lines of race track. I have my own helmet and if needed I'll get a fire suit.

I am not the most experienced in racing or wrenching. Like I said before I understand it all just have never done it. I am willing to learn and take direction really well.

Hmu bro

are you still looking to join a team? Text me at 936-900-0319 if you are. thanks, Jason

Looks like we're going to have a seat available as well - text me at 682-498-9589 if you're still looking for a seat.

We are looking team in Mesquite Tx. Same looking for another driver for expenses. See my post under looking for drivers. Ironheadteam50 post on 1986 mustang. Will need to provide your own suit. Found on line you can rent for $100 for the weekend on line.

Thanks
Charles
C2construction@hotmail.com