Topic: ThunderHill next weekend, Who's going?

Since there is no cooking competition, we probably won't be winning anything, so who's losing with us?

Tired Iron Racing, Class A Winner of 2023 Days of Thunder & the Hooptie-Con Engine heat Cooking Competition, otherwise just a 50x loser, which is somehow able to finish in the top ten, if we don't step on our own dicks.

2 (edited by BigBird 2018-05-11 04:37 PM)

Re: ThunderHill next weekend, Who's going?

Ran When Parked Racing will be there....
...with the "refreshed"RaceOmega,,,,
Should be fun.....

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

We passed on the race at Sonoma in March so we'd have a good car for the 50GT event. Now, with 1000 problem-free miles on our latest motor we are making final preparations for next weekend's race. Thunderhill is our home track. All of us have turned many laps there in various cars and this is where the Tinyvette made its Lemons debut. It always feels special being back there to race.

Drivers are Zep Brattesani (Alan's son), Jon Harlan, Eric Beckman, and myself. We bring a lot of experience to this race, and more importantly, the right attitude. Kurt will be crewing for us. Smart, patient, and quick enough, I couldn't ask for a better team.

The to-do list at this point is pretty short and everything is pretty routine. Recent races involved throwing a motor together and shoving it in at the last minute.

Mike (Team Tinyvette)

Looks like I'm following Tinyvette too close again.
But I have more confidence in this car's braking abilities. So......
Don't worry Mike, I'm not going to bump stop on you.

M45 Racing,
#45 '08 Subaru WRX,Winner class A The Ridge, 2022
#4  '63 Studebaker Avanti, IOE, The Ridge 2016
#19 '90 Thunderbird Super Coupe(retired) Organizers Choice Award, Sears 2015

The Supertroop Zephyr will be there with a usual shenanigans!