Topic: What are the rankings on this forum?

I noticed under everyone's username it states something like 'rookie driver' 'staff stalker'... What are the different ones, what do they mean, and how do we climb the ladder?

Also,... Is this a stupid question?

Re: What are the rankings on this forum?

Number of posts.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Yup, just based on number of posts to indicate how much time you've wasted here. Most forums had something similar back in the day.

I forget the exact points in which you "advance" to the next one.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Yes

#33 Ford Festiva - We Are Not Really From Iran (Retired)
#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders (Retired)
#3 BMW E36 - The Internet says this is correct

Fishah wrote:

Yes

Only posted because I was curious what my ranking was.

Fishah wrote:
Fishah wrote:

Yes

Woop! Three posts closer to "Staff Stalker"!

Fishah wrote:
Fishah wrote:
Fishah wrote:

Yes

Just 325 to go.

Wish mine showed less, actually.  Most of mine were from craigslist links I posted / reposted back when I first started on here.

TrackGeeks_Chris wrote:
Fishah wrote:
Fishah wrote:

Just 325 to go.

At this pace, looks like I should plan a big celebration for Winter 2021.

Spank wrote:

Wish mine showed less, actually.  Most of mine were from craigslist links I posted / reposted back when I first started on here.

At least 3/4 of my posts were craigslist finds.

Wendell34 wrote:
Spank wrote:

Also, I haven't posted anything on here for about 4 years since I got sucked into the Facebook vortex.

Funny, facebook is what drives me back to any real forums I can find. Facebook groups are maddening hell holes of constantly repeated questions, shit posts, and misinformation.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

TheEngineer wrote:

Funny, facebook is what drives me back to any real forums I can find. Facebook groups are maddening hell holes of constantly repeated questions, shit posts, and misinformation.

THIS.  OMFG this.  The only thing worse are pages that are run by people who aren't even participating in what the page is about anyway (and then wonder why it collapses into a meme page and the actual participants openly mock them).

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Spank wrote:

Well seriously now, the forum tag doesn't apply?  Tell me with a straight face that those two words will not be on the lips of everyone after this weekend?

RobL wrote:
TheEngineer wrote:

THIS.  OMFG this.  The only thing worse are pages that are run by people who aren't even participating in what the page is about anyway (and then wonder why it collapses into a meme page and the actual participants openly mock them).

This +10 million.  That's a bell I would like to see un-rung.  The problem is that it actually could be very helpful and actually is at times but the idiot that runs it just ruins it plus drives me nuts.  There's only one reason why there exists a chasm of difference between here and there.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

deleted my facebook account a couple years ago, useless, never go to any link there now either.   Pinterest is now ignored, it is ad cesspool.
Websites now flag my ad block, need to update it...  kids sometimes call me a grumpy old man, this is my shirt:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/yJwAAOSwImRYd-UK/s-l300.jpg

16 (edited by Guildenstern 2018-06-28 08:50 PM)

100% with you. If ads didnt crash up the damn page and make a mess of layout I wouldn’t NEED adblocking.

And as for TweetBookFaceGram.... I really hate that it’s now treated as primary OVER this forim. And then there’s the rallies, which I hope are at least getting a kick back from Instagram/Facebook for all our free content in order for us to score points.

Please tell me you atleast got that out of them rally orgs.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Amateur

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

Spank wrote:

Your wish is my command... big_smile

Wendell34 wrote:
Spank wrote:

I purchase to many of my Craigslist finds. This is a shared affliction among many of my teammates.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

20 (edited by jimmy.shearer 2018-07-30 02:37 PM)

I posted to find out what level I was then tried to delete the post but it won't let me so here this shall stay. Also, F that FB group.

Butt Sweat & Beers.

F all FB groups.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport