1 (edited by Spank 2018-08-28 09:36 AM)

Topic: MSR Houston 24 in 2018-- Got a reserved space you don't want?

If there's anyone who has reserved a garage for the 24hr event on Nov 9th to 11th  (or even a canopy or trackside paddock space) and are discovering that they don't need or want it, I'm very interested in taking it off of your hands even if it means at a slight profit to you.

Yea, I'm on the waitlist after finally figuring out that you have to get a garage through some external website rather than with the track directly...

And Yes, I'm trying to get my own garage this time rather than just sneaking into yours after you've left the track so I can sleep in it and then setting my alarm and slinking out of it early in the morning before you return to the track (did I just admit that out loud?)

Re: MSR Houston 24 in 2018-- Got a reserved space you don't want?

I was going to post exactly this today, so I’ll take the second one offered up.

I want a covered appt. where do I sign up for one?

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

You need to sign up for one (whether it be a garage, a covered spot, or one of the trackside reserved spots in the paddock) on a third party website, motorsportsreg.com

They are all booked and there is a waitlist apparently also through that site.

Unless Lemons bought them all up and will be auctioning them off like they do for Sonoma. I guess that's a possibility.

We waited too long to get one as well.  Thankfully one of our members is renting a travel trailer for us.  We should be relatively close to that area.  I am taking Thursday off and waiting at the gate until 5 to get a prime spot.  One of the perks of living 30-45 minutes from the track.

Skip "Mongo" L.
Team DadBod

Got signed up, hopefully a spot opens up. We will be down early Friday. guess it is any open spot in the parking lot?

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

Yes, just depends on how early you get there.  We got there at 930ish and we were out in the big open parking area.

Skip "Mongo" L.
Team DadBod

bumpity bump bump. Still looking for a garage to park my butt in.