Topic: Dumb question about payment on website

So my team has been accepted for our inaugural Lemons race, and I was able to pay for the team fees and my race license on the registration page, but how do I pay for my drivers' race license? It doesn't seem to give me the option? I am handling the financial part of this for the team to make sure that deadlines are met and so forth, but I don't seem to be able to pay the race license for my teammates through the registration page. Do they have to do it themselves or can I do it for them somehow?

Re: Dumb question about payment on website

The license fees are done on the individual user pages. I don't think you can do it for them.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

chaase wrote:

The license fees are done on the individual user pages. I don't think you can do it for them.

What he said.

You can check the status on the team page, but you can't make the payment.  At least you know who to chase down.

The incentive is that if they don't pay, it's a lot more expensive at the track.

bs

Thanks everyone!