Re: 2019 SCHEDULES ARE UP

rmcdaniels wrote:

Yes! Spring CMP is 24 hours! It's been a couple of years since I did a full 24, and the memories have faded to the point where it looks like a good idea again.

I'm in the same boat.  Driving at night is more taxing, but the staying up all night thing is what gets me.  I'm just too old for that sh*t, hell, most nights I'm in bed by 9:00, but I'm sure we'll be there.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

VKZ24 wrote:

Driving at night is more taxing, but the staying up all night thing is what gets me.

It's not so much staying up all night, but the driving for 2hrs, sleeping 4hrs, and sitting at the wall for 2hrs. Of course, if we bring smokey (diesel), it'd be drive for 6hrs, drive to Camden/Kershaw to top it off, give it to someone else, and go home. After 6hrs, the needle might've started moving. :-)

Duff Beer Civic (#128) -- 2014 Sebring - Class B (#1 of 7), 2016 Barber - Class B
1981 Jet Electrica 007 [Plymouth Horizon TC3] (#128) -- Mk.1 - Index of Effluency Eco (IOEe) @ 2016 Lemons South Fall, Mk.2 - Judges' Choice @ 2017 'Shine Country Classic, Mk.3 - Index of Effluency @ 2017 Southern Discomfort

Have they ever had a Lemons at Heartland Park Topeka before? Didn't see any results for Heartland Park for the 8 years they have listed. Anyone else excited for this or planning on going?

BadNewsBrendan wrote:

Have they ever had a Lemons at Heartland Park Topeka before? Didn't see any results for Heartland Park for the 8 years they have listed. Anyone else excited for this or planning on going?

First race there, you're right. We raced at Mid-America near Omaha (Called something else these days after an ownership change or three) in 2010, which was as close as we've been to Kansas.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Topeka sounds great, was very happy to see that on the schedule. Probably going to be top of our list for next year, provided we both survive and haven't wised up after we try this the first time.