Topic: Charlotte Roval race looked like a Lemons race at NHIS

Might breath some new life into Nascar series.   Serious I have not watched a Nascar race in 8 years and watched this one vs football.

Re: Charlotte Roval race looked like a Lemons race at NHIS

I usually only watch the road courses or maybe the occasional short track but that was a very entertaining race for sure.

I watched it too and it was awesome.  To make it even more fun, the next race they should run it clock-wise.  wink

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

I have not watched since the death of Senior and man was Keselowski was DOMINATING, until he wasn't. I was laughing and smiling the whole race! Kyle Larson is my new favorite driver, he executed a textbook "Pinball Pass" on Jeffrey Earnhardt. Having Dale Jr. in the booth was great, especially his real life exchanges with the other commentators, "sometimes you can't miss the other guys". $250,000 my ass!

'18 PNW-Organizer's Choice '17 PNW-IOE '15 PNW-Judge's Choice '14 PNW-Heroic Fix
Jagvair 2.0 Build   Jagvair YouTube  Jagvair Facebook

5 (edited by MZAVARIN 2018-10-01 02:56 PM)

Out of curiosity, I watched some excerpts, and it was actually entertaining...interesting driving

Especially the part right out of the Lemons playbook:  go several rows of 2- 3 wide, really fast on the straight, into the sharp corner, and see what happens....!!!   
I thought they only do that in Lemons...!

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

6 (edited by Red Lemons Racing 2018-10-01 03:08 PM)

I was the same especially at the end of the straight at Thompson this year.  Forgot to mention the use of the BFH  tho hammer the hood sown had my girl hysterical.