like this:
https://pitstopusa.com/i-5070394-kirkey … ately.html

Cover:
https://pitstopusa.com/i-5070395-kirkey … -only.html

$275 OBO

I will add pics soon.

Located in 08848.

Email at dpilloniii AT gmail

The Roto-Racer '89 Merkur:  If it ain't rusting, It ain't racing.

'14 Real Hoopties of NJ: Judges Choice

Re: Kirkey Intermediate Road Race 47 series seat

Willing to ship to Texas?

Skip "Mongo" L.
Team DadBod

I'm not sure what would be involved with that, but I'm game at your cost of course.

I'm gonna need a big flat rate box

OK, let me talk to the team and see what they say.  Some of us are a little more three dimensional than the others and our seat is a bit narrow.  We've been looking at the Kirkey.  If you sell it before I get back with you, no worries.

Skip "Mongo" L.
Team DadBod

Well if it helps I'm on the more 3d side, as you say, and this seat was quite comfortable. The skinny guys on the team were OK with it too.  No complaints from anyone on seat comfort.   

moose72 wrote:

OK, let me talk to the team and see what they say.  Some of us are a little more three dimensional than the others and our seat is a bit narrow.  We've been looking at the Kirkey.  If you sell it before I get back with you, no worries.

ship it on a greyhound

7 (edited by SpaceFrank 2018-10-24 01:17 PM)

Mongo, we run that exact same 18" wide seat in our car. We have a ~300 lb. teammate who barely fits in it, although it's probably not the most comfortable for him. If you stop by our covered paddock spot at MSR, you can try it out.

Command Pilot/Flight Director, Escape Velocity Racing
Index of Effluency, Heroic Fix, Class C Trophy, now hopelessly gunning for Class B.
Currently 1-2 vs. Team Fairlylame in the Class of 1964 Championships

photos  (I should have vacuumed it, sorry)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GgqRddWiJfsV2BQs8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iRSeCCJaWcf4bZ7t5
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uCLJGbDrvgBbXWVk8

We had teammates in 280lb range, and it was a decent fit.

moose72 wrote:

If y'all buy the seat and are looking to get rid of the old one/recover costs i've been looking for a seat around Houston.

bump.   make offers!

Drdanteiii wrote:

bump.   make offers!

i can do 200 + shipping, UPS estimate to houston was ~35$ for standard ground based on the estimated weight/box size. if thats alright, let me know what the actual shipping cost would be.

travis.reeser wrote:
Drdanteiii wrote:

bump.   make offers!

i can do 200 + shipping, UPS estimate to houston was ~35$ for standard ground based on the estimated weight/box size. if thats alright, let me know what the actual shipping cost would be.

Sold.   I'll have to figure out how to pack it.    Might just take it to a UPS store next week and let them handle the packaging if that's OK with you. That includes insurance. Will provide actual receipt for packaging and shipping.

Drdanteiii wrote:
travis.reeser wrote:
Drdanteiii wrote:

bump.   make offers!

Sold.   I'll have to figure out how to pack it.    Might just take it to a UPS store next week and let them handle the packaging if that's OK with you. That includes insurance. Will provide actual receipt for packaging and shipping.

Things like that often just get the labels right on the seat.  I received my first Kirkey from Speedway thusly.

14 (edited by billy bee 2018-11-14 01:40 PM)

fitsbain wrote:

ship it on a greyhound

What he said. Done this a number of times for bulky items. Way simpler that UPS. You have to drive to a seedy bus station...but for some of us, that is a plus!

shipgreyhound.com

bb