Topic: Looking for a team in Lancaster / Reading

Looking to put together a team in Lancaster or Reading.  I have lots of cars and ability.
Lets talk.

Re: Looking for a team in Lancaster / Reading

PA?

We’re local (Birdsboro) but have enough cars and teammates for now.  We certainly are happy to provide advice to help you get started.

Three Pedal Mafia: IOE > Overall
Wartburg | Wagovan | The Boat | Rolls Royce | Civic Giraffe | Citroen SM | TR7 3800SC | Cressida | Isuzu Hombre
Some IOEs, class wins, org choices, heroic fixes, I got screwed's, etc.

If you're willing to come to 18966, our team is looking for teammates.

--Rob

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

I appreciate the info.   I work in Kenhorst.   Leave me an email.... I can get in touch and maybe stop by.

RobL wrote:

--Rob

Thanks, but not be useful being that far away.   stay in touch if you need cars or parts.   I always have a revolving inventory.

prauch wrote:
RobL wrote:

--Rob

Thanks, but not be useful being that far away.   stay in touch if you need cars or parts.   I always have a revolving inventory.

Fine but know that a 90 minute drive 4-6 times a year to prep for a couple of races isn't all that bad.  We are headed down to Road Atlanta in a couple of weeks, a 12 hour drive.  Racing on a team is a commitment.  Good luck with what you are after!

--Rob

We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.

Your right.   I wasnt sure how many times you want to get together.   Shoot me an email.   I can help do something.   
Paul
Paulinrealestate@gmail.com

RobL wrote:
prauch wrote:
RobL wrote:

--Rob

Fine but know that a 90 minute drive 4-6 times a year to prep for a couple of races isn't all that bad.  We are headed down to Road Atlanta in a couple of weeks, a 12 hour drive.  Racing on a team is a commitment.  Good luck with what you are after!

--Rob

Hey, I sent you an email - did you get it?