Topic: Driver, wrencher looking for AZ team

First timer looking for a team.  Located in phx AZ, so could do the Inde race and possibly CA.

Have plenty of seat time and have been wrenching all my life.  Advanced tig welding skills as well.

Re: Driver, wrencher looking for AZ team

Offhand, I'd search for and message yodogg or Type44 as both are in Phoenix.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita" 
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)
1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless)
1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites) (Sold -> Houston.  Gone and forgotten)

Hey there, welcome to the madness!

We're based out of Chandler.

Been running a Chevy Powered 928, but one of my teammates is also building an E36 so we'll have two cars. We're all booked up for Inde, but our next race after that will be in May, and we should have two cars and a shortage of drivers.

If you're in the area, you're welcome to come by some time while we're wrenching. Alternatively, definitely make sure you at least come out to the race at Inde.

--

I think Sexy Jesus also has two cars here in Phoenix. He may have a spot in February?

#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders

Awesome. Thanks guys ill definitely see what i can find with them

Thought I had a full slate of drivers, but looks like there is an open seat for Inde.

Shoot me a note at robobrien505@gmail.com...

#888-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500: formerly known as OMG Racing #140...
Judges Choice and Regional Award winner! Chuckwalla '12, Buttonwillow '13, BFE GP '15, Miller '14 & '15, Sonoma '13,'14,'15,'17, '18. Inde '16,'17,'18. Other foolishness: Finisher of the inaugural Lemons Rally, in the black Jag.... and IOE in the Super Snipe back in '12.

I thought you weren't even coming Rob? Lol...

#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders

dreg100 - you find a seat? we might have an open seat and are based in Tempe/Mesa. We are running an 01 Solara TRD (super charged if it gets home in time from rebuild). Hit me up at eric.cope@gmail.com. Some info at http://waitwhat.racing