Topic: Local rookie looking to provide assistance at Barber

I'm a local to the Birmingham area and I'm interested in helping a team while gaining some experience.  I am generally familiar with basic maintenance but not highly skilled, but wouldn't even mind being a gopher to a parts yard if needed.  I have no track experience. but would be enthusiastic to help in any way.  If there are any teams willing to take on a member with my extreme lack of meaningful skills I'll make sure to make up for it with gleaming personality and charm.

Thanks for your consideration,
Robert

Re: Local rookie looking to provide assistance at Barber

Awwwwww......

rjjii1980 wrote:

Awwwwww......

Sorry, didn't see this or I would have replied sooner!

You're welcome to hang out with us! drop me a line derekste [at] gmail [dot] com

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.

You can stop by our Paddock too  White 1988 Thunderbird.  I think it will be #888.

Silent But Deadly Racing- Chief cook and bottle washer, Former Flyin Turd Race Team Captain 
Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie
Besmirching race tracks in the Eastern US since 2001

5 (edited by Stan in Bham 2019-01-27 05:11 PM)

Stop by the Half Fast Racing paddock area this weekend, too.

We are running a green VW New Beetle, #221, and are based in Birmingham.  The car's name is "The Turtle" because it is round, green and slow.

Stan

Thanks for all the replies.  It should be lots of fun.  Hopefully the weather will play nice....