Re: Numbers Format

To be fair, we raced for over 4 years before we were told we needed to add roof numbers. It had to do with the control tower layout; at the NCM race on Friday, Roland said he couldn't see our door numbers coming down the front straight due to the high angle looking down from the tower.

That night after we were good and drunk, we realized the number 13 could be represented by a giant dick and a sideways pair of boobs. Luckily discretion got the better of us. Roland is actually a really nice guy.

Re: Numbers Format

rb92673 wrote:

I think you will get more grief from the judges because it is a Miata than they will worry about your numbers.

Ha ha yeah, I'm expecting that!

Type44 wrote:

Ray Charles could see the 3 on that car.

Hahahahahahahhahahaa!  Good one!

VKZ24 wrote:

3.J.3 Car Numbers. Numbers must be shown on both sides, and also the hood or roof.

Where's your roof number?  Oh, wait, where's your roof!?  Looks like you'll need a number on your hood as well.

Got that taken care of as well!

http://i68.tinypic.com/142sx00.jpg

SpaceFrank wrote:

That night after we were good and drunk, we realized the number 13 could be represented by a giant dick and a sideways pair of boobs. Luckily discretion got the better of us. Roland is actually a really nice guy.

That would've been epic!