Topic: Team forming in upstate SC for CMP April

Looking for drivers, wrenchers, and general smart asses to build a team a car together. Plan is to be ready for the up and coming 24hr race at CMP. Please email me with interests.

2 (edited by FoxFX 2019-02-03 09:24 AM)

Re: Team forming in upstate SC for CMP April

How far away are you from Knoxville?

Allen,

As a current team/car owner i know the pains of starting a team and getting a car up to snuff. If you change your mind and would like to arrive & drive, please let me know. I have open seats at both fall CMP and Road Atlanta.

Brian C
chestyschariot@usmcracing.com

Brian C.
USMC Racing, Team Owner/Driver
Cell: 904-233-5288
Email: chestyschariot@usmcracing.com

Old guy looking for seat and wrenching at the track.  10 yes circle track driving and building in vintage modified cars, open and closed wheels.  Can drive any class available.  Contact me if interested.  Thanks

Hey,
I'm in Greenville, SC and looking to start a new team also.  I've done 6 Lemons races before and helped prep a car through the whole process from purchase to racing (and the subsequent fixing while racing).  I've got a 300ZX that I'm wanting to get ready for the 24 hr at CMP.  Private message me if still looking for teammates / interested in joining forces.

Located north of Charlotte, NC, looking to drive in CMP 24 hr race. Have experience of running/driving a team in Lemons, current car is just not ready. Have safety equipment/ radios that could help. Also have extra driver/wrench that could join team. Both mechanically minded. Races Vintage asphalt circle track.

Experienced driver with wrenching, building abilities.in Spartanburg, what are you looking for and what type financial requirements

how are you looking for 24 @ CMP? im lookin to put in a few laps, can pay my share, thanks wayne @ teamb@gci.net