Topic: Roll cage fabrication and/or installation in Indiana?

A couple of buddies and myself are looking for cage builders in the great, corny state of Indiana. We are obviously trying to keep it as inexpensive as possible, but we'd rather not die in this car. Any help would be appreciated, even if it isn't super close! (Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincy, Louisville, St. Louis even)

Re: Roll cage fabrication and/or installation in Indiana?

Massachusetts! haha sorry wish i could help!

959 Toyota Tercel   6x Lemons loser

New England Area roll cages send me an email I'm in Central MA

There has to be any number of fab shops in Indy. They still do race at the Speedway, don't they?

There's a few Lemons teams in Indiana. A few in the Ft.Wayne area, some around Indy, one by South Bend, and one near LaGrange for sure. Get on the Facebooks Lemons page, or the like, and put feelers out. The forum here seems to be dead to about 75% of the teams. Hell, we aren't that far away either, for that matter. W. MI., but my plate is rather full of racecar build myself, atm.

Team BAD Company Endurance
Acura RSX #0
4 times losers, and counting...
"I got screwed" winners? 2018 Cure for Gingervitis, 5th on laps overall 2018 Elite meet to Cheat

I actually have a spot in line for a fab shop in Indy that should come about sometime in March that seemed decently priced that I don't think I'm going to use. Some friends offered to help me with mine so I ordered a RCC cage. I can put you in contact with the shop if you want.

Owner of the Knights Templar Neon
A&D of middling proportions

part of me is interested in getting a few more cages under my belt... but it would definitely depend on the car, your budget, and how soon you actually wanted to race.

if you get really desperate, contact me. I'm in Aurora, IL.

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Yeah there are a few teams in the area. We built our own so I am unsure of good shops, I do know a guy who used to do spec miata stuff and I believe he installed cages. If you need info just hit me up and I will see what he may be willing to do. Where are you guys located? There are several shops in nearby states that have good reputations.