1 (edited by OnkelUdo 2019-04-02 04:11 PM)

Topic: Joliet Potluck 2019

It is that time again for all that want some semi-organized socialization, good food, and ample refreshments...all before you hopefully blow up your car but good.  Friday night Potluck at Autobahn!

As I learned from trying to organize these in the past, the more structure I put around it the less people listen so I using my same format as Gingerman Fall 2018.  I tell you where and when, ask nicely that you list what you are bringing and finally post the list of food to be served on 4/3 (or 3/4 if you are European) so those that cannot get their act together ahead of time can figure out what to bring.  As always, if you do not want to cook: pasta salad, coleslaw, desert, plates and plasticware are all good options...and no one says "we have too much beer"...ever.

Where: Surrounding the Judges' garage/BS/Tech/Penalty box. Try to keep away from the podium area.
When: About an hour after track goes cold on FRIDAY which makes it 6 PM.  I know the majority of you have loose concept of time so 6 PM is chosen in hopes that at least a 1/3 of the food will make it there by 6:30 PM.

Whatcha bringing?

I will have about 18 #'s of mac and chz with smoked sausage
20#'s of Chips and Queso from Product Design\
Brats, and lots of them
If I feel up to it will bring the trashcan-kegerator over with three different styles of homebrew

Re: Joliet Potluck 2019

Just a bump...we are up to a whopping two teams!   Food list updated.

Posting this to the team I'm racing with, I'll be sure to bring something though.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Last bump then I can't be bothered.  We added Brats to the list.  So think on this, Mac and Cheese with smoked sausage, cheese dip with corn chips and German sausages...Someone might think we are bunch of corny, cheesy guys that like...um...sausages.

So Midwesterners.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport