Re: Themes you'd like to see done

My favorite movies were (and still are) Savage Steve Holland's "Better Off Dead" and "One Crazy Summer." Those are both full of thematic possibilities.

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.229045790.6052/raf,750x1000,075,t,353d77:4d8b4ffd91.u1.jpg

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Also, if you're stuck...look up the Super Bowl ads for your car's model year. Probably something in there somewhere.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

therood wrote:

My favorite movies were (and still are) Savage Steve Holland's "Better Off Dead" and "One Crazy Summer." Those are both full of thematic possibilities.

"Better off Dead" more so than the other in infineately quoteable like "Airplane" and "Princess Bride" so you have plenty of banter to use in BS inspection and the visits to the peanalty box.

Not surprisingly, my first race with an actual semblance of a team was a "Princess Bride" theme mainly so I could walk around in the paddock in costume, drunk (after track cold) yealling "My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die".  Saddly mechanical malidies limitted paddock trolling and not surprisingly, Road America in November was a tad chilly for a $25 costume.

854 (edited by Lemon_Newton-Metre 2022-01-07 04:17 PM)

OnkelUdo wrote:

[snip] ... Saddly mechanical malidies limitted paddock trolling and not surprisingly, Road America in November was a tad chilly for a $25 costume.

... inconceivable ...