1 (edited by WarpdSpazm 2019-08-06 07:46 AM)

Topic: Shipper recommendation

Hi all,
I sold the Cortina and need to ship it from NY to Florida. Can anybody recommend a reasonable outfit to do so?
along with the car are spare parts; most of which can fit in the car except for two engine blocks.

Any help is appreciated. I need to make room for the next Lemon.

Blackmaven MotorSports -  Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
FOR SALE! '68 Ford Cortina - BUY ME HERE!
'04 Mitsu in the works
BlackmavenMotorsports on Facebook

Re: Shipper recommendation

ive used uship

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Is Uship a broker?

wilmon wrote:

Is Uship a broker?

Yes.  Pretty much everyone in the auto shipping business other than the very big boys (FedEx, Horseless Carriage, etc) is a broker.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

cheseroo wrote:
wilmon wrote:

Is Uship a broker?

Yes.  Pretty much everyone in the auto shipping business other than the very big boys (FedEx, Horseless Carriage, etc) is a broker.

Thanks. Their pricing seems good.