Re: Gingerman Fall 2019 Roll Call

TeamLemon-aid wrote:

He is assuming we will place high enough to get “driver points”.   He wants driver points for the “driver championship”.   If he is on our roster he would get points if we were lucky enough to get top 10.  Even without driving.  Hence the “ghost driver” ask.   I haven’t worried about such things.... didn’t know it was still a thing.

Guildenstern wrote:
Brett85p wrote:

Need a ghost driver? I could use the points smile

Ghost drivers are done, only need two yahoos to register for the race now.

I've only ever used them to fill out an under 4 team, since otherwise I'd have to pay for a fake driver license.

Driver championship......now that's funny.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

phyveaux wrote:
therood wrote:

Same judging crew as June: Alan Galbraith, Steve McD, and me.

I'm attempting to build a Valve Cover Race Car. Don't forget about that, because it's gonna be awesome.

This needs more attention! We (daughter and I) are very excited about the valve cover race/show!

I apologize for the lack of promotion as of late, there a lot of things going on behind the scenes prepping for this race.

We will plan on doing the VC race and show on Saturday evening. Once I get to the track and figure out where can set this up level I will get the word out ASAP even If I have ride around yelling it! (thinking beside the tower).

I will start getting more info on the FB pages as well

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Scheissmeister Racing will be there with our orange 944. This, with any luck, will be our last race naturally aspirated. Do we have a car count yet?

GSGuy wrote:

Scheissmeister Racing will be there with our orange 944. This, with any luck, will be our last race naturally aspirated. Do we have a car count yet?

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

stangman4ever wrote:
phyveaux wrote:
therood wrote:

Same judging crew as June: Alan Galbraith, Steve McD, and me.

I'm attempting to build a Valve Cover Race Car. Don't forget about that, because it's gonna be awesome.

This needs more attention! We (daughter and I) are very excited about the valve cover race/show!

I apologize for the lack of promotion as of late, there a lot of things going on behind the scenes prepping for this race.

We will plan on doing the VC race and show on Saturday evening. Once I get to the track and figure out where can set this up level I will get the word out ASAP even If I have ride around yelling it! (thinking beside the tower).

I certainly wasn’t criticizing you for lack of promotion! Was just calling on the community to get involved in what sounds like a great and creative competition! Sorry if I came across as needy. hmm

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

therood wrote:
GSGuy wrote:

ceNi

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

phyveaux wrote:
stangman4ever wrote:
phyveaux wrote:

I certainly wasn’t criticizing you for lack of promotion! Was just calling on the community to get involved in what sounds like a great and creative competition! Sorry if I came across as needy. hmm

I didn't take it at all that way! i just feel bad I haven't been on my game with way too many projects going on this summer.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

the shaolin wrote:

Priority Fail Racing will be there on a 2 week turnaround from Brainerd and a registration 30 mins before the database closed!

And hopefully in A class

In other, and totally unrelated news, Club 991 will be there.  I'll have a bunch of homebrew I don't want to go home with so stop by (we'll be down by T11 I think) and drink my beer.

B Class winning Club 991 Prelude

zeoalex wrote:
the shaolin wrote:

Priority Fail Racing will be there on a 2 week turnaround from Brainerd and a registration 30 mins before the database closed!

And hopefully in A class

In other, and totally unrelated news, Club 991 will be there.  I'll have a bunch of homebrew I don't want to go home with so stop by (we'll be down by T11 I think) and drink my beer.

Bring it to the potluck Friday to join my two flavors.

OnkelUdo wrote:
zeoalex wrote:
the shaolin wrote:

And hopefully in A class

We'll likely meander on by with a jockey box in the back of the ranger.  what are you bringing?
I'll likely have:
Citrus wheat (which I designed for Lemons a couple years back)
(not so) Maple porter
regular and/or maple brown

The Polka Kings will be there. By the way, the red and white car is not a target.

Doin' It since 2010

zeoalex wrote:
OnkelUdo wrote:
zeoalex wrote:

And hopefully in A class

We'll likely meander on by with a jockey box in the back of the ranger.  what are you bringing?
I'll likely have:
Citrus wheat (which I designed for Lemons a couple years back)
(not so) Maple porter
regular and/or maple brown

Lawnmower RyePA and a Brown ale...It is a floor sweepin's beer that turned out a close clone to Moose Drool.

fireflip wrote:

The Polka Kings will be there. By the way, the red and white car is not a target.

Maybe paint some Maltese Crosses on there so folks think it is an ambulance?  Oh, and torque the lug nuts...maybe three guys.

fireflip wrote:

I think we may be down by you guys again this time around...Lets hope you guys aren't a wheel magnet again heh

Rough Knuckles is coming, R2 is all tuned up and ready to rock! Can’t wait to see all you degens!

Unit32 and our crappy red & black 1 (the bacon was delicious though) or 2 lap per race helicopter sounding Jetta with better junk yard motor with less metal shavings in the oil pan but with new seals will be there. Also we'll have a 1000 watt 100 pound ghetto blaster that ruins car batteries, the loudest pit vehicle you ever heard, and the fastest valve cover in the world.

Bearings Deep Racing is en route with our James Bond Focus