Topic: Rolling Rock Beer theme

I am planning to paint my car, too many white cars out there, and so thinking of a theme paint job,
and noticed the Rolling Rock beer I bought yesterday, and thought hmmm, Rolling cRock sounds hooptish,  Must have been done before, but not sure that will matter, unless one is running currently.

Re: Rolling Rock Beer theme

- or, if you're stuck on Latrobe, try a 'Mr. Rogers in the Neighborhood' theme -

fleming95 wrote:

- or, if you're stuck on Latrobe, try a 'Mr. Rogers in the Neighborhood' theme -

I am not getting it, I think if i have to ask.    i do see i need to renumber the car to 33 instead of my 70

Don’t forget a few cans of creamed corn to really recreate that Rolling Rock flavor.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Been done out west by team Drunky Wrench and their Rolling Wreck e36. Overall winner, IIRC,  at least once...

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

nimblemotorsports wrote:
fleming95 wrote:

I am not getting it, I think if i have to ask.    i do see i need to renumber the car to 33 instead of my 70

That's OK - my wife is a fan of both Rolling Rock and Mr. Rogers, and both are from Latrobe.  Not sure if she's a fan of both at the same time.

That said, has anyone done a Mr. Rogers... theme?  (Given the irreverence this crowd has I'm not sure it's a good idea.)

OK, thanks for the info!  The Rolling Wreck is current, so I won't do that theme.

It would be useful to have a catalog of all the themes done somewhere, that sounds like work, so unlikely
to happen.  smile

fleming95 wrote:

That said, has anyone done a Mr. Rogers... theme?  (Given the irreverence this crowd has I'm not sure it's a good idea.)

Yep - at the pitt race a team did Mr. Rogers trolley.

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LPA19/698-IMG_2357.jpg

Apocalyptic Racing / Frankenstein Motorworks / Burnt Rubber Soul / Voleex / Crushed Red Pepper