Re: Chicken or the egg?

Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:

Here's a direct link to the referenced .pdf document (v3.5_040419):

How To Not Fail Lemons Tech Inspection

Thank you.  Again, I have read the rules, and printed this out and added it to my build book.  I have shared with the builder who said he will follow to a T.  Thanks

DelinquentRacer wrote:
peteman187 wrote:

We have decided to build the cage.  I have an experienced cage builder who can do it quickly for us ... [edited]

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE BUILDER THE CAGE RULES AND HOW NOT TO FAIL TECH.

BigBird wrote:

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE BUILDER THE CAGE RULES AND HOW NOT TO FAIL TECH.

I had to do it...Really...I had to...
[edited]

peteman187 wrote:
Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:

Here's a direct link to the referenced .pdf document (v3.5_040419):

How To Not Fail Lemons Tech Inspection

Thank you.  Again, I have read the rules, and printed this out and added it to my build book.  I have shared with the builder who said he will follow to a T.  Thanks

I've frequently been told I'm overly helpful ;-)  , but I'm pleased my above reply made the first page of this topic thread. Personally, I am always grateful for provided links to critical information. And, in particular, when those links come _early_ in a thread, rather than deep in the seventh page.

Also, this is currently the top topic in the "flame-free" Lemons Newcomers section of the forum [other than the 'stickys' in this section], and will likely be one of the first places other Newcomers look.

My previous post was also kinda a wink to the above two posters, who shared via formatting the importance they placed in the document referenced. So I tried to make it easier for the next Lemon racer.

I just went a little further - I just had to ... ;-)

///

peteman187 wrote:

So I got the green light from the execs, and we are a go! ... [edited]

Anyone have any experience here with a Lemons Chevette?

Does anyone have experience with any of the cage kits from Summit?  ...[edited].

[I copied the below caps text list]

In the mottled green banner of this FORUMS section of this website there's a yellow caps list of hotlinks as follows:

INDEX, USER LIST, RULES, SEARCH, PROFILE, LOGOUT

If you click on the SEARCH link, it'll take you to a new window where you can search for information you're looking for.

Also, when you get to _that_ window, in the black bar near the top of the page, there's an "Advanced Search" link, which presents even more options to refine your search.

My last suggestion is that if you click on any of the hotlinks: New posts, Active topics, or Unanswered topics, you will be presented with a dialog box which includes a User defined search hotlink in that same black bar near the top of the list section.

Finally: unfortunately, the _several_ Chevettes I recently found at Harry's U-Pull-It near me [in eastern PA] are already gone.

I look forward to your build thread.

1.Sign up.
2.Dont pay the fees yet.
3.Build car.
4.Complete car 100%
5.Pay fees

Former Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo

bobnowoc wrote:

1.Sign up.
2.Dont pay the fees yet.
3.Build car.
4.Complete car 100%
5.Pay fees

Steps 3 and 4 are optional and can be done at the track.

https://youtu.be/2fx2rWwqbMo

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon