Topic: Plastic ebay fender flares

Has anyone used these?  I just purchased a set.  They seem flexible, but kind of cheap...maybe prone to cracking off with the least amount of "rub"???  But easy to mount with rivets...
I don't want to go to a race, and have them fall  off and then go scrambling for replacements...

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

Re: Plastic ebay fender flares

Link?

2020 I.O.E. CT #36 The Rootes Of All Evil,1958 Sunbeam Rapier Convertible (YES 1958!!) & 2019 Judges Choice NJMP
2016 Thompson Speedway #36 Sabrina Duncan's Revenge, IOE Trophy, 5th Place 'C' Class 1977 Ford Pinto
2009 Stafford Motor Speedway #16 Team Teflon, 11th Place (overall) 1997 Saturn SL2

MZAVARIN wrote:

Has anyone used these?  I just purchased a set.  They seem flexible, but kind of cheap...maybe prone to cracking off with the least amount of "rub"???  But easy to mount with rivets...
I don't want to go to a race, and have them fall  off and then go scrambling for replacements...

we have had them on the Celica for 2 years now with Zero issue. However they are coming off because wider is needed for this season!

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

These kind

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4Pcs-Universal … 2749.l2649

And are you going to go with these, but wider, on the Celica?  What are you putting on the Celica anyways for tires and wheel offset?

mz

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

http://i.imgur.com/OsVHkcBl.jpg

I have them for a season or so, they've actually taken a bit hit and survived well. As you can imagine they don't really provide anything structurally.

Takata R&D :: 1993 Accord - team captain - rear drum brakes lol
GoPro 360 Heros :: BMW E28  - co-captain