Topic: Gingerman June race

Who is going to the June race at Gingerman?
We are going with 2 cars, the mazda and the gremlin.

Re: Gingerman June race

I'll be there with the fantastic 67 Fairlane for it's maiden race in the midwest.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

LS Racing will be there with our MR2 (#200), looking forward to getting back on the track after a year off.

B2 Racing will be there again this June. Looking to build on our massive success at Tony Swan in October. By success I mean not blowing up.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8wlZ01pqYZ4wRRrQ-h0anCXdi7obGlFiTIqJUE7dsrxDuTzHzy3fEat2Rj2XO1UOphIU1_5G9NMGvDmxXLIX3TRG5gkRMa2T3gx8tA770dTqy6-mptYAPSTYE63rljWbyDaNOJsn61I=w2400

Sadly the Vette won't make this race...but I will!   

I'm gonna help Chad break.....in...his Ford right.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Wisconsin crap will be there, it will be our BMWs 25th race, our 32nd.

Wisconsin Crap Racers #113 E36
I.O.E. Winners 2023 Gingerman
2016 and 2017 Cure for Gingivitis Champs!
30+ time Losers!

IF this thing actually happens...Bad Decisions will be there with the '47 Plymouth.

...if the race happens, we’ll be there with the Caddiata for its debut Midwest race since the swap

Petrosexual Racing - 4.9 HT swap/Trashback Miata
https://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/view … p?id=35746
BFE GP '18 - 1st in C, High Plains Drifter -19 - 1st in B/Overall
Uh oh, Spaghettios...

I'll be there driving for a new team, with a car that's never been seen in Lemons before, and a make new to Lemons as well.

See y'all then.

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

We'll be there with our Mercedes 190E, confidence is so high in reliability that we decided to spend our prep time repainting the car. Therefore, failure is inevitable.

Giubo Grabbers #190 - 91 Mercedes 190E
2016 CMP Fall South "Heroic Fix" Winner

RBR will be there with the Celica

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

egesledder wrote:

...if the race happens, we’ll be there with the Caddiata for its debut Midwest race since the swap

Yeesssssssssss! You should buy one of my Eaton blowers for that thing, it will basically bolt up (given your fab skills).

The League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessman will be there with our first two car adventure. Our Pi nto wagon is staying home, and 2 new mistakes will be there instead.

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

We'll be there with the bus so we can do this..

Quoted from the RACE IS ON email..

If you can't park a bus between your paddock spot and the next team's spot, you're too close.

I know many were disappointed that I'd not be returning to defend the Class B win from last summer in #808. Well, Buster! You turn that frown inside out using like a mini souvenir baseball bat or something upside down because yes, the rumors are true: I'll be there in B, driving with Andy Didorosi in the U-Stall 1990 Lexus.

FAQ:

Will the Porkchop Express make an appearance? God no.

Will there be a livestream? Yes. We'll be livestreaming to my OnlyFans page. PM for link.

Can we please help you fuel 'n do pit stuff? Sure. I like you. We like you.

Hot enough for ya? You know it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

Can't wait to see everyone.

xoxo

16 (edited by Outta Focus 2020-06-13 08:31 AM)

Outta Focus is back with our $60 Craigslist motor since the other one had internals that wanted to become externals.

Can drive anyone??? If you live in Michigan you probably have about a million cans laying around thanks to covid. I’m willing to stuff my trailer with your nasty ass cans and make a donation for Lemons of Love and the Lemonaid stand. If you're interested in turning your molding, stinking, rotting cans into something special just let me know.

meistro wrote:

If you can't park a bus between your paddock spot and the next team's spot, you're too close.

hello bus bretheren!

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

derekste wrote:
meistro wrote:

hello bus bretheren!

Hey brother aren't we vw brothers too? Rwd GTI? do I got the right guy?

Red Ace Racing will be there with the crappy little Lancer. Please remember to wave politely (with all 5 fingers) as you pass..

Mitsubishi - the Chrysler of Japan!

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p960x960/66269513_10216462483573269_3646644048548069376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=F-41f-__1PAAX8VyAo6&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=224878cca7490455b5fbe59afbf8e625&oe=5F0D71C9

Nope.... Not enough time

MBTL Racing

meistro wrote:
derekste wrote:
meistro wrote:

hello bus bretheren!

I raced with the other bus guy who has the RWD GTI a few times last year.

I guess I'm the bus guy with the AWD VW wagon smile

derekste wrote:
meistro wrote:
derekste wrote:

hello bus bretheren!

AWD VW wagon? Damn I can't remember seeing that. The only wagon I recall is a black one. I didn't know it was AWD. It's hard to put a face/car to peoples posts here in these forums sometimes lol.  Funny how us VW guys also happen to have busses lol.

23 (edited by derekste 2020-06-16 03:14 PM)

meistro wrote:
derekste wrote:
meistro wrote:

AWD VW wagon? Damn I can't remember seeing that. The only wagon I recall is a black one. I didn't know it was AWD. It's hard to put a face/car to peoples posts here in these forums sometimes lol.  Funny how us VW guys also happen to have busses lol.

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LKY17/1172-IMG_3329.jpg
I sold the car to Steve McD in 2016, it blew up at the 2016 Fall Gingerman (decade of disappointment), we fixed it and then blew it up again in Kentucky in 2017 (where this picture was taken)

Since then it has been sitting in Chad's outdoor storage until I brought it home late last fall and started putting it back together.

This will be the car's 10th year in Lemons https://www.automobilemag.com/news/1987 … -2-135480/

Is Gingerman going to let us in the gate Thursday evening or will we need to occupy Walmart parking lot?

meistro wrote:

Is Gingerman going to let us in the gate Thursday evening or will we need to occupy Walmart parking lot?

Yes, after 3pm confirmed today.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR