Re: Gingerman June race

I will be taking the trip from the Northeast out to Gingerman this year. It was as last minute as one can expect. I was suppose to be driving at Watkins Glen this weekend, but the lovely state of NY decided that they do not understand racing for the life of them.

Anyone else coming out to G-Man from the Northeast??? And No not Giants fans ;-)

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Team #219 Nightmares on Elm Street will be there!  We're hoping to have a running car by Friday without having to stay up multiple days in a row... if anyone has an extra 1G DSM head gasket lying around we'll buy it from you

1992 Eagle Talon ES(i)

It looks like we might get rain. Heres what that looks like at midnight when you look outside and see somebody's door mat floating by. https://youtu.be/QhSpifxk4Tw

Just make sure to zip tie your power strips and connections so they're not lying on the ground!

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

87 VW Quantum? Only 1084 '87s sent to the US? I suppose you guys have a school bus too LOL. From now on, all VW teams should have school busses. big_smile