Topic: NHMS Garage Camper Hookups

Does anyone know if the parking spots outside of the NH garages have camper hookups or should we plan on bringing a generator if we want to park near our garage?

Re: NHMS Garage Camper Hookups

Talked with NHMS today about camping. Was told it's $25 per unit per night, and that included hook-ups.

1991 VW Jetta #38 - cuz Whoopie Pie!

I believe some of the spots at the center garages that share the fence with the infield camping area have hookups, or at least are close enough to drag a cable to the other side of the fence, but I don't recall them all having them. If you show up early enough you can snag one of the camping spots just on the other side of the fence from the garages and not be too far away. I genuinely don't know if there are any hookups around the north garages.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

thank you for the info. That is kinda what we figured the situation was just by looking on google maps.    I reached out to the track but have not heard back.