Topic: Thank you Lemons veterans and Lemons staff.

The season of Thanksgiving is usually from the end of November through the end of the calendar year as people reflect on their situation. I am thankful that the Lemons community has persevered and continued to make the races happen. Here we are at the last week of the crappy year of 2020 and there's still hope as seen in the banter on this site and the chatter about 2021 races. I'm a lucky spectator on this site and am an optimistic future participant in a "real racing" event next year. I have really valued the hope and optimism provided by the running of the races that have been possible. Made possible by you guys wearing masks and following the safety practices.
Thank you! I have this race in my future to look forward to when I get my junky car put together. The only thing that will limit our team is our lack of talent, ability, and experience. wink Hope to see you at Joliet or Gingerman.
Happy new year!
Duane

Re: Thank you Lemons veterans and Lemons staff.

Here's hoping for a better 2021, although the barber race was just canceled.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!