Topic: Committed team mates/drivers needed for sebring

Brand new team.
So I had a group of friends that loved the idea of the race. After I bought a car and assessed the real costs, they all bailed. Probably no surprise to anyone. I need 2 drivers, at least.
What I have:
94 Ford probe gt former enduro car. It is already stripped with a cage and race seat.
To be Lemons legal, it’s going to take another $1500-$2000.
I’m in Fort Pierce Florida.
What I need: 2 interested people who aren’t cheap asses.
I’ll eat the investment in the car. I’m only asking that each driver pitch in $400-$500 each to help pay the costs of car prep. In addition to an equal share of the entry fee.
Should you actually end up being on my team for Sebring, I will also offer you first refusal on being a driver in any future races we do, as long as none of you boners wreck my car.
If you can help me work on the car, that would be sweet, too.
If you’re interested, please message me and I’ll give you more details.

Bob

Re: Committed team mates/drivers needed for sebring

PM'd

PM'd

I am absolutely interested and understand that racing at any level involves money. Please feel free to contact me.

Brian Edwards
West Palm Beach
561-454-9724

Ft Myers.
I can't be your money guy but I can be the "last bell bolt" guy!
I'm also decent at aseptic technique.

Hey Bob,
listen, I'm 17, I have no money, but I am one hell of a driver with little regard to their own safety. I'm pretty sure I could convince my parents that I'm going on a field trip or some bullshit like that and get them to sign my life away to lemon. lmk if you're interested. I'm also not half bad at welding if that helps.

7 (edited by bobnowoc 2021-03-21 05:28 PM)

Cmeyer.  Little regard for safety does not equate to a good or desirable teammate.  Safety is #1.  Having fun and good sportsmanship #2.  #3 is paying your fair share.  Driving fast and winning comes in somewhere near #6.  Please be safe. 
Sincerely.
The other Bob.  Not O.P.

P.s.  Jay will not let under age drivers without parents permission.    Wait 1 year, save your nickles.

Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo
On MuchoMacho tires

But Bob, all of the most desirable teammate attributes are right there in the post

Pretty sure it was a joke

Hey Bob,
Still looking for any teammates?

Cheers,
Dav