1 (edited by drider77 2021-03-03 06:40 PM)

Topic: Buddy and I looking for a drivers position.

A buddy and I are looking for a racer driver position for the Sonoma race.   We are new to the Lemons and ultimately we want to race our own car, but we need to get some experience. We both have motorcycle racing experience, and I have drag racing experience.   Both of us are gear heads that can fix pretty much anything.  We are more than capable of supplying a welder, lifts, jacks...... you name it.  We both can get our own suits, helmets, etc.

Re: Buddy and I looking for a drivers position.

You might get lucky and find a team to drive with,but in the event you don't,see if you can find a team that will let you sign on as crew. Normally,I would suggest just being a spectator at a race to get the feel of it.But with the 'rona going around,and the restrictions placed on everything,Lemons only allows registered/signed up humans through the gates at the track.Being crew gets you an idea of what goes into running a successful(?) race,without the added stress of actually being in the race....Crew members get to experience all the joys and pains,they just don't get to drive......

40+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

3 (edited by drider77 2021-03-03 10:33 PM)

We probably would me more than happy to do that as well.

Still looking.  Pretty motivated.

Change your title to include the state you live in

Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo
On MuchoMacho tires

Where are you located? we're in SoCal and going to be at Sonoma and may be looking at expanding our team. A lot of maybes, but you'd have to be local to us.

7 (edited by bobnowoc 2021-03-27 10:51 AM)

Change your title to include the state you live in , or the race want to participate in

Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo
On MuchoMacho tires