Topic: If Anyone near SoCal wants a trophy-contending car... $500

It's a long round-robin story that maybe some day I'll go into with a youtube channel or something, but I have a 1980 ('81?) Cadillac El Dorado Diesel that looks pretty rough but actually runs and drives and has a CA title. It was well-loved by a guy who only ever bought these V8 Diesel's as daily drivers and passed away a dozen years or so ago and his son finally let himself sell it after it sat under a tree for at least a decade. I picked it up for $500 and I'm willing to pass it along to another Lemons team for the same under the condition that it is going to be caged and raced. I'll even design and bend up the cage for you, you just need to notch and weld. I'll even buy the tubing if you let me use the out-of-pocket as $ towards some seat-time credit at whatever rate your team drivers are already paying.

Also for your consideration is a 2008 Toyota Prius formerly powered by a Harley Sportster engine. (The harley engine is still sitting in it, but I'll take that out and sell it off with the rest of the bike it came out of as well as some other spare bike bits). The whole bike engine dealio was built to just mount via bolts to the stock engine mounting locations, so the engine bay and front drive setup is clean and unhacked. It has the stock tank, stock brakes (but no brake booster or abs so really only semi-suitable for low hp drivetrain and light overall weight). There are several spare wheels, a spare undamaged passenger door and hood, spare front subframe and a few other bits. I'll be keeping the seat. I will sell it to a Lemons team as well for $500. Cage was designed to FIA spec but would need gussets and 2 additional diagonals (to complete a Roof X and a hoop X) to be fully there. I'll even throw in a JDM DOHC 90-something Toyota engine that you can likely find a transmission for bolt in. This is a great platform for someone wanting an aero shape, already caged roller to do some ridiculous engine swap*. Oh, and it has a CA title.

Also for your consideration is an Olds Toronado 425 gas engine&trans that SHOULD more or less bolt right in to the Cadillac El Dorado diesel mentioned at the top

Additionally for your consideration is an BBO 455 AND front subframe with torsion bar suspension, steering rack and so on from a 1970 Olds Toronado that I know personally "ran when parked".

If you promise me you'll use one of the above to make a twin-engined V8 "Emmaculate ElDorado" with a diesel in the front and gas in the back and that I'll get right of first refusal to be a paying driver on your team, then one of them will be yours for the asking (with purchase of the ElDorado).

*If you promise me you'll use one or more of the above engines to make a V8 or twin V8 Prius, and that I'll get right of first refusal to be a paying driver on your team, then they'll be yours for the asking (with purchase of the Toyota Prius). I also have the rear suspension and the 4-wheel braking system from a Lexus SC300 or 400 (Thanks to Chris Overzet) to go along and potentially help with the conversion of a rear engine V8 or similar into the Prius. While I don't have them, Installation of some over-transom jet boat headers sticking out of the rear hatch will be obligatory.

PM me through the forum or post here if you're interested. This will be a limited time offer. Some exclusions may apply. Seek out professional help if redness or itching persists. Do not operate heavy machinery after reading this post.

Re: If Anyone near SoCal wants a trophy-contending car... $500

Deals of the century here today!!!!

2002 The Jag...War of X-Dependence

It's a good thing for me you're on the other coast, or I'd be wanting to donate a nice running 6.5tdi to the effort.
You know - just to make that caddy haul ...

This comes with a ringing endorsement from the Lemons Supreme Court.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com