Topic: SOLD - SEATTLE - 95 Chevrolet S10 pickup $500
April 10, 2021
Rescued - Sold to a local for on-road use.
I drove the truck home. Change of plan: just selling whole with a good running engine.
184,000 miles on the odo.
• Engine appears to have had a very recent overhaul - freeze plugs and bolts. Good compression (150 psi) and smooth running
• Clutch smooth and not slipping
• brakes work fine but the brake light is on (ABS module issue?)
• Transmission smooth
• Suspension, bushings, and steering seem tight while driving.
• Zero rust on the frame or suspension components (seriously, it's amazing!)
• Vehicle alignment very good
• Cooling system perfect
• Differential quiet.
• Some gas in the tank
• Tires all good and holding air
• Clear WA title
• Quarter glass is perfect
• Body panels are straight (sorry)
• guages all work
• No check engine light
• Door glass in place and operable.
• Engine mounts brand new
• OEM curb weight: 3100 lbs.
• Transfer case operates okay, but *very* occasionally discovers neutral and needs to be turned off and turned on again.
• vacuum line routing error (possibly causing the transfer case issue)
• Windshield whole but has many cracks
• Rear window surrounded by silicone sealant
• Unknown maintenance history
• Driver door sags on hinges (typical)
• Wiring has not been attacked by mice or an over-zealous racing team (sorry)
If it's not gone by the end of next week, I'm going to scrap it.