1 (edited by llanopa 2021-04-13 09:22 AM)

Topic: In memoriam - candidates welcome

Hey Fellas,
We’re doing a tasteful “in memoriam” theme for Pittrace for our new 928.  If anyone would like to honor their once beloved car, of which met an early fate then:  post a crashed pic, perhaps a short quip or catch phrase and time of death.

At this time PunisherGP will be remembering the original French Toast 405 which left this world too soon in 2015.

Ciao,
Paul

https://m.facebook.com/#!/punishergp/ph … ;source=54

Team PunisherGP - Eat, drink, be merry for tomorrow we drive.  (Twin Peugeot 405 Mi16's)

Re: In memoriam - candidates welcome

I would like to pour a little liquor out to our rear end that got rearranged at NHMS in 2019. I present a haiku in remembrance of the fallacy that Runed Klassik Booty

I need more power
Where is that rattle coming from
No I am not gay

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 … =bookmarks

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Our first Lemons car, "The Flying Turtle", a round, green, and slow VW New Beetle, met its untimely demise at Road Atlanta 2019, a few minutes after noon on Sunday, when it hit the wall at the end of the back straight trying to avoid much slower traffic hiding behind the dropoff at the end, just before the two 90s. It resulted in a painful and almost comical 2 1/2 hour effort to get it onto the trailer because only one wheel still turned. But the engine still lives and just ran at NOLA in a White Beetle that we bought with a blown engine.

We renamed the Turtle "Yorick" before hauling it to the junkyard, just so that on the way home we could say "Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well"

And yes, I know that is a misquote; but much more well known then the correct "I knew him, Horatio.".

4 (edited by llanopa 2021-04-15 09:57 AM)

I wanted to do a full homage to all the fallen cars that I remember but alas cool shirt cooler install got in the way. If you have a car you’d like to remember feel free to find us in the pits with a black sharpie to sketch a profile of your dearly beloved on an available quarter panel of #401. Don’t ever forget those dead cars you left in your wake in becoming a better driver.

We’ll be at Pitt early Friday for test day. I’m pretty sure we are the only ones with two 928s this weekend. Have a blast all and be safe. Happy hunting.

Ciao,
Paul

Team PunisherGP - Eat, drink, be merry for tomorrow we drive.  (Twin Peugeot 405 Mi16's)

Dammit

We could've tipped the 10w-40 to our beloved ex cars:  A datsun 510 that was lost at shenandoah, and our Mustang that was lost at Thompson.  If youre doing it again for NJMP, I can send you some pics.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!