Topic: Where can I find the media policy?

Hi, Lemons newbie here - I've been doing rally and rallycross photography for a bit but we all know the prettiest cars are at Lemons so of course I'm trying to get into this cool citrus car club. I've searched the forums and the site, unfortunately I can't find the press policy or media signup or anything like that, does anyone have a link? Or does it vary by event or something? Should I just reach out to the event organizers?

My team’s car won't be ready in time because we haven't put in any work or money at all so I can't just sign up to drive and then take pictures while I'm there which was my original intention. At least we haven't blown the budget yet!

Re: Where can I find the media policy?

For most tracks, you can just go to the track on Saturday and pay an entrance fee for the weekend.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

You can attend an event and photograph it to your hearts content. If there are any restrictions it will be the venue itself and not Lemons.

One thing that isn’t allowed though is to come back to the forum and offer the photos for sale.

Thanks folks! I'll be sure to check on the venue rules in advance then.

I wasn't planning on selling them through the forums or otherwise but thanks for the heads up, it never hurts to know what the rules are. I am just planning on posting them on Instagram.