1 (edited by OnkelUdo 2021-07-23 06:55 PM)

Topic: Team filled! Joliet in a C-class, potential IoE car...

I will get right to the point.  We are also racing NCM in our fast car so not enough of our core team is interested in racing the (high) potential IoE winning 4th gen Camero swapped to a 1947 Chrysler flathead 6 and three-speed transmission from our 1947 Plymouth (fast) race car.

We need 1-2 seats filled by folks that understand what having a gear-limitted top speed around 70-75 mph means on a racetrack.  It can be a ton of fun but not if your idea of winning is running sub-2-minute laps.

Lots of improvements since the last race including 4-wheel disc, upgraded springs and dampers up front to handle the weight and most importantly...fuel injection in anticipation of future mods.

The flathead has (almost) finished every race it was in with only a u-joint giving out with about 16 laps left at its last outing.

It will be $600-625 per driver for 5 drivers all in.  This includes:

Lemons fees
Food for all but Sunday lunch
Test and tune (mandatory for this car)
All consumables
Spot on the floor of the enclosed trailer at worst

If we win IoE and you are not douche, you get free entry (you still pay non-Lemons costs if you run the Plymero) with us to the next race this car runs at...likely with more boost.  We have won two other IoE's and have a great track record at finishing races (except our fast car).  We also do not take the racing side too seriously, I feed my people well and lubricate them socially after track goes cold.

Re: Team filled! Joliet in a C-class, potential IoE car...

Sent email

Are you still looking for drivers??

xVt102x wrote:

Are you still looking for drivers??

No and even if I was, database is closed and has been for over a week.