1 (edited by ccooke 2021-08-23 11:53 AM)

Topic: Newcomer looking for team/ride

Hello. My name is Cori Cooke and I am from Marion, SC. I am 24 yrs old and looking to get my feet wet in this series at Road Atlanta. Me and a friend have bee researching about this series, but dont think think we will be able to race as a team until a few years later due to life circumstances. So I'm hoping to get some experience until then. I am looking for a team who is interested in running some fast laps and treat the race seriously. I understand that this is mainly for fun, but I want to know how it feels to actually race door to door with others. My current work schedule is a little unpredictable, but I will do what I can to contribute to the team. If something does come up that prevents me from being productive to the team, I will let the team leader/owner know as soon as possible and go from there based on what he/she want to do. Thank you for reading!

Re: Newcomer looking for team/ride

Should of made this to begin with

* Worked at a quick oil change franchise for two years
* Changed oil, brakes, tires, and coolant
* Have my own basic tools (Ratchets, sockets, screwdrivers, etc)
* Worked both up top and underneath car

Hey, I'm in Greenville SC and looking to get a team started.  I have an 84 Nissan 300.  The engine needs some putting together (fuel line, air intake / turbo piping, a few hydraulics), then all the race prep (cage, lightening, etc).  I've been on a team where we took a car from the street to full race prep before so I know the process, but looking for some extra hands to help.  If you're interested, we can talk through forming a team or just you working for a seat.

dfrmn wrote:

Hey, I'm in Greenville SC and looking to get a team started.  I have an 84 Nissan 300.  The engine needs some putting together (fuel line, air intake / turbo piping, a few hydraulics), then all the race prep (cage, lightening, etc).  I've been on a team where we took a car from the street to full race prep before so I know the process, but looking for some extra hands to help.  If you're interested, we can talk through forming a team or just you working for a seat.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm an hour away from the coast, so I dont know if it will be convient for both of us. I prob should have mentioned that in my message. I will keep it in mind.